Pleasure In The Pain


 CH Skins "Sara" at their Mainstore  

This skin is freakin' gorgeous!  I'm gonna be using this one in future pics, for sure!  It photographs beautifully, the shading and texutre...omg I love it ♥


[ADD] Store "Dana Outfit" at their Mainstore

Here lately I've been playing more in Black Dragon (a different viewer, if you don't know. The graphics in BD are ridiculous! Sometimes looks 3D to me. Anywho, but with this pic, I couldn't use it.  The camera controls are pretty frustrating at times and well, I just couldn't get the shot I wanted...sooo back to Firestorm I went.  I'm really happy with how it turned out, either way.

My point is, the details in this outfit look amazing in FS, but in BD...holy hell  lol  It was aaahhhmazing.  I may reshoot this look up close just for fun, idk. 

~Hair~ Doux "Cyanna"
~Pose~ FoxCity "Stardust" (modified to fit)




Comments

Popular Posts